CrystalSound has provided complete audio-acoustic accompaniment and simultaneous translation at the International Seminar "POLITICS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE: FROM STANDARDS TO PRACTICE"
The # nbsp; purpose of the seminar is to promote dialogue and learning standards, strengthen cooperation and exchange of experiences between the Council of Europe and the Russian Federation in the field of youth policies and work.
About 60 people attended the event, important guests such as:
ROTHMUND Antje, Head of the Youth Department of the Council of Europe
Ashirov D.V., Director of the State Department for Youth Policy of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
Petushkov G.V., President of the National Council of Youth and Children’s Associations of Russia
TANER Hande, Member of the Youth Advisory Council of the Council of Europe
A set of equipment and services for acoustic accompaniment and translation included:
- simultaneous translation station (+ headphones) for two interpreters
- table booth for interpreters
- receivers with headphones for listeners
- mixing console, handheld wireless microphones, speaker sets
- installation, technical and sound technical support